File size must be less than 2Mb
You must have online publishing permission or full ownership of this image
File types (jpg, png, gif)
Cabinet Making Apprenticeship
Full-time, based in Murtoa
Gain a qualification in an expanding industry with Western Victoria’s largest manufacturer of quality commercial and residential joinery.
This 4 year apprenticeship will train you in some of the following areas:
- Work safely in the construction industry
- Read and interpret construction documents
- Fabricate and install custom made joinery
- Prepare cutting lists from plans and specifications
- Set up and operate a range of factory machinery including routing, shaping and CNC machinery
To apply for this position, please email your application to our Factory Manager, Lee Brazier - firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 03 5385 2788 for more information.