File size must be less than 2Mb
You must have online publishing permission or full ownership of this image
File types (jpg, png, gif)
We are looking for a qualified and experienced joiner/cabinet maker/shopfitter to come on board and work with our team.
You will be working on a wide variety of joinery projects such as Commercial Fit outs, Office Refits, Kitchens and Residential Projects.
- Read and interpret construction/shop drawings
- Maintain an excellent presentation of self, tools & work area
- Use machinery unsupervised
- Identify ways to improve systems or processes
- Understanding the integration of steelwork, aluminium, glass, upholstery, stonework and solid surfaces within the joinery construction
- Working with & teaching apprentices.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Sound knowledge of the kitchen manufacturing industry, site installation and the risks that can derail a joinery project
- High level of attention to detail, excellent communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines and problem solve
- The pride and passion to ensure we “get it right the first time” for our clients
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and be adaptable
- Ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines
- Valid Australian driving license, suitable vehicle and tools
- Valid Construction Industry White Card
To apply for this position, please email your application to our Factory Manager, Lee Brazier - firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 03 5385 2788 for more information.