File size must be less than 2Mb
You must have online publishing permission or full ownership of this image
File types (jpg, png, gif)
Full time position available - Truck Driver
A full time position exists for a suitably qualified truck & trailer driver for cartage work out of Stawell Quarry.
The position will involve delivery work using a modern Kenworth T610 truck & trailer combination to job-sites and occasional mobile plant operations.
All applicants should possess the following attributes:
• Possess a current Victorian Heavy Combination Licence and outstanding driving record.
• Possess and demonstrate a thorough understanding of and experience in the operation of truck and quad dog tipper combinations.
• Have a high level of pride in the presentation of plant that they are responsible for.
• Display honestly, punctuality and courtesy at all times.
• Be able to meet delivery times and follow a predetermined schedule.
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to develop rapport with customers and workmates.
• Demonstrate a sound knowledge of current road and traffic rules - including weight compliance, fatigue management and log book entries.
• Pick-up and delivery of materials from quarry to job-site.
• Follow company policies and procedures including any required training.
• Occasional relief work on items of mobile plant.
• Follow company housekeeping standards at all times for both personal and vehicle/s presentation.
The interview process will incorporate skill testing. A pre-employment medical (inc. drug screen) and a six month trial period will be required for the successful applicant.
The application process:
• Resume’s can be submitted in person (Selkirk Drive Horsham), by email to email@example.com, or posted to P.O Box 641 Horsham Vic. 3402.